Here at Virginia Gun Safety we pride ourselves on customer service. If you are unable to make a scheduled class, we will work with you to the best of our ability to reschedule your training. Below are our policies regarding Registration, Payments, and Refunds.
Student Registration and Payment
- Students must pay the course deposit fee within 5 days of registration if the registration date is 6 or more days before date of course.
- Students must pay the full course fee at the time of registration if the registration date is 5 or fewer days before date of course.
- If Course fee or Deposit is not received in the specified time frame, student reservation may be forfeited.
- We will make every effort to contact you prior to canceling a reservation, but it is the student’s ultimate responsibility to communicate their attendance status to us as or if it changes.
- If paying by check, you can send it to us at Virginia Gun Safety, 6186A Old Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA 22310. Include a copy of your online course registration page for reference; or you may drop it off at the shop (address above) during the shops’ normal hours.
- All courses include a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Deposits are generally non-transferable to another class should a student need to reschedule (see below).
- Refunding the Balance of Course Fees: Refunds of course fees over and above the non-refundable deposit shall be subject to a 10% service charge.
We will do our best to stay in contact with our students once they register for a course, but it is the student’s responsibility to make payments in a timely fashion and be on time for class.
Should a student fail to attend a course, and not make prior written arrangements (email to email@example.com) regarding their lack of attendance, then their course deposit is forfeit, and are subject to the 10% service charge. To the best of our ability, we will gladly work with students who miss a class due to sudden illness, family or work emergency, to reschedule them and apply their course fee to a future course. Course deposits may be transferable in these cases depending on the venue of the course.
Should Virginia Gun Safety have to cancel or reschedule a class we will issue a full refund if the student does not wish to take a future course.
All refunds will be issued within 60 days of the course date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to having you in class.